Orlando Lawyers Help You with Many Different Legal Matters
Receive personalized guidance from a well-respected legal team
At McShane & McShane Law Firm, P.A., our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience upholding the rights of clients in Florida. Throughout Orange County, our firm has developed a reputation for providing exemplary defense counsel to individuals arrested for a variety of different criminal charges. Knowledgeable and easy to work with, our lawyers quickly review your case and devise an appropriate and effective strategy to protect your rights.
An accusation of any type of crime can devastate you and your family. For more than three decades, our firm has stood by clients facing charges for a broad range of misdemeanors and felonies. The importance of seeking prompt legal aid after an arrest cannot be stressed enough. Without the counsel of a skilled criminal defense attorney, your rights may be violated, you could face costly fines and you might lose your freedom. With the assistance of a dedicated and knowledgeable team of Florida Registered Paralegals (certified by The Florida Bar), our lawyers work diligently to defend clients facing minor and serious criminal offenses, including:
- Drug crimes — An arrest for possession, distribution, manufacturing or trafficking of any drug can seriously damage your future. In addition to facing such penalties as prison time, fines and rehabilitation, you could suffer terrible consequences to your personal and professional life.
- DUIs — If you are stopped and arrested for driving under the influence, consult with an attorney immediately. Contrary to popular belief, DUI cases are not open and shut. With the right legal counsel by your side, you greatly increase your chances of avoiding a criminal conviction. Our lawyer knows how to challenge field sobriety tests and chemical tests, and works doggedly to clear your name.
- Sex crimes — A sex crime accusation of any nature can destroy many lives. It is, therefore, vital that you deal with charges of sexual assault, Internet sex crimes or any other sex crime immediately.
- Violent crimes — Our lawyer routinely provides effective counsel to clients charged with assault, domestic violence and homicide. We understand the stakes in your violent crime case and work tirelessly to uncover evidence to build a solid defense for you.
- Property crimes — Conviction of a theft crime, even a petty one, can have dire consequences on your future. If you’re convicted of burglary, grand theft auto or another property crime, you may lose your freedom and you will have a criminal record. Our legal team combines cutting-edge methods with decades of experience to devise the best strategy to protect your rights.
- White-collar crimes — White-collar crime cases, such as embezzlement, fraud, tax evasion and Internet crimes, are not victimless. Prosecutors often try to make examples of the defendants of such crimes. If you’re accused of a business sector or white-collar offense, you could face a lengthy prison sentence. Our lawyer has extensive experience representing clients facing criminal prosecution for the most complex and serious white-collar crimes.
In addition to criminal defense, our firm serves clients in family law. We recognize that such matters as divorce, estate planning and paternity require skilled, understanding legal counsel. Our lawyer remains on the forefront of matrimonial law, with considerable experience in collaborative divorce and mediation.
Other practice areas
We also counsel clients on many areas related to business law. Whether you need help with the formation of a business or require assistance with a business litigation matter, our legal team offers you knowledgeable advice. We regularly assist clients with resolving complicated and heated breach of contract disputes.
Choose a well-known legal team in Orlando
Few people go through life without ever needing a lawyer. At McShane & McShane Law Firm, P.A., we provide you with effective and competent legal guidance for some of the most serious legal problems life throws at you. Our office is located across from Lake Highland Preparatory School and is a few blocks from the Orange County Courthouse. Call 407.648.1500 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation to speak with one of our highly qualified attorneys.